Erika Works painted leather
A few weeks back I wrote about how I love painted leather jackets. And not just with any images, but something creative that has balls. I don´t know enough about this technique, so when Erika contacted me and told me she does stuff like this I immediately commissioned her to paint something for me. This image has haunted me ever since I found it online and Erika redid it on my jacket spot on. My jaw dropped to the floor when she sent me the pictures. I love finding crafty talents like her, especially from my own city.
What something similar, let her know (email erikawrks(at)gmail.com for prices). As I said she makes custom works, Erika Works.
- ► 2014 ( 21 )
- ► 2013 ( 133 )
- DIY Chained Collar Tips tutorial by Taylor and Dem...
- What you feel on the inside
- Blogistania airs March 21st
- Skater girl
- Locked up - Bond Hardware
- DIY SS2012 Stella MCartney inspired cut out dress
- DIY: Feathered Alexander McQueen's Skull Inspired ...
- DIY Ann Demeulemeester feather headpiece
- DIY suspenders
- DIY tutorial - leather fringe skirt
- OutsaPop Trashion! book cover draft
- Leather leg holster bags
- OutsaPop Trashion @ Pinterest
- Vaatelainaamo - clothes borrowing service in Helsi...
- Corinne´s Craft Closet - DIY Doily Wedge Shoes
- Angels and demons
- MOO business cards giveaway!!
- What is trashion?
- DIY Margiela painted clothes by OutsaPop Trashion
- DIY - Margiela inspired paint test
- Margiela inspired DIY painted jeans
- Sharpie DIY denim shorts
- Erika Works painted leather
- ▼ February ( 23 )
- ► 2011 ( 465 )
- ► 2010 ( 457 )
- ► 2009 ( 708 )
- ► 2008 ( 236 )
- fabric printing
- Outi Pyy