Erika Works painted leather

inspiration graffitti painted lips

A few weeks back I wrote about how I love painted leather jackets. And not just with any images, but something creative that has balls. I don´t know enough about this technique, so when Erika contacted me and told me she does stuff like this I immediately commissioned her to paint something for me. This image has haunted me ever since I found it online and Erika redid it on my jacket spot on. My jaw dropped to the floor when she sent me the pictures. I love finding crafty talents like her, especially from my own city.

What something similar, let her know (email erikawrks(at)gmail.com for prices). As I said she makes custom works, Erika Works.

Hand painted leather jacket by Erika Works Hand painted leather jacket by Erika Works Hand painted leather jacket by Erika Works

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. Que genial pintura , me encanta
    Te mando un beso !
    Escobedojimy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! i really would love to do something similar. so inspiring. Please check out my fashion blog as well. :)
    NeuroticDelirium.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow it looks amazing! would love to see a photo of someone/you wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ll definately post a picture when I get my jacket. I can´t wait to wear it.. :)

    ReplyDelete